Real-time mapping technology used at a United States’ super-port could help Australia’s national security agencies crack down on crime in the nation’s major docks – according to a leading international specialist.
New techniques and technology are at the forefront of a significant project to upgrade Tasmania’s residential water meters.
One of the world’s leading mining geospatial experts is in Australia to advise resources companies on how cutting-edge mapping technology could change the future of the industry.
Winning the 2013 Esri Young Scholars Award for Australia has opened doors for Rodolfo Espada Jr he never dreamed possible.
Australian insurance companies could save millions of dollars by adopting cutting-edge mapping technology to deal with the impact of natural disasters in real time, according to a leading spatial industry expert.
- Simplified software set to spread GIS use06 Mar
- Expert panel to judge Aussie students for global award27 Feb
- Sharpen your GIS skills at Directions 201420 Feb
- Seven News maps driving offence hot spots13 Feb
- Aussie first webmap opens up SA community to all06 Feb
- Powerline bushfire risk can be cut, says US vegetation mapping expert06 Feb
- Perth joins international network in ‘Urban Observatory’31 Jan
- Buried services mapping technology ensures Sino Iron project is always on solid ground20 Jan
- Bundaberg Council says mapping technology crucial to flood rescues17 Jan
- High-tech map apps send families on timeless adventures14 Jan
- NSW put emergency response technology on the map08 Jan
- New online system to beef up stock route management20 Dec
- Bluetooth mapping technology the answer to retail blues17 Dec
- Next-gen map apps open world of geography to kids 11 Dec
- Online portal secures sustainable future for WA08 Nov
- Technology breathes new life into ancient maps06 Nov
- Geography of horror maps out film’s greatest death-traps29 Oct
- Online fire map live streams key NSW bushfire information21 Oct
- Gosford's gem sets national benchmark23 May
- Sophisticated Mapping Technology Gives Ratepayers Unique Insight Into New Rates13 Dec
- 'GeoDesign' to Usher in New Era for Community Consultation20 Jun