Realise your full potential and make an impact
There is so much satisfaction in knowing the work we do helps organisations across Australia contribute to important initiatives such as community health, disaster prevention, education, environmental sustainability, equity and social justice, science, and humanitarian aid.
With a supportive culture that encourages creativity, ingenuity, collaboration and a passion for the science of GIS – being part of the team means growing more than your career.
Pursue your passion to make a real difference in a workplace that continually strives to support your health, happiness and success.
- Flexibility & leave
Find a balance between your personal and work obligations - with support.
- Flexible working arrangements balancing individual working preferences and business objectives
- Dress for your day
- 20 days paid annual leave and 10 days paid personal leave per year
- Paid community service leave for jury duty and voluntary emergency services
- Paid Defence Reserve leave for ADF members
- Three days paid compassionate leave for each circumstance
- 13 weeks paid long service leave after 10 years of continuous employment and can be accessed on a pro-rata basis after seven years
- Health & wellbeing
Prioritise your mental and physical health with access to a variety of services
- Professional counselling for you and your family
- Membership to a global network of health professionals through the Best Doctors service
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Other activities to support ongoing wellbeing
- Conducive, productive and safe work environment
- Professional development
Explore your potential with personalised development programs
- Personalised onboarding program tailored to your role, specialist skill set and experience
- New product training, seminars, conferences and other skill or knowledge development
- Opportunity to connect with your global peers at industry conferences
- Management development program providing personalised coaching to support the development of your individual strengths
- Access to corporate-level professional and industry memberships
- Reward, recognition & financial security
Be recognised for your contribution through profit share and other reward programs
- Competitive compensation and annual salary adjustment
- Generous performance-based profit share program
- Staff awards program offering up to $2,000 as recognition of extraordinary achievement
- Discretionary monthly management award to recognise a team member’s efforts
- Employment milestone recognition program celebrating the moments that matter
- $5,000 spotter’s fee for recommending new team members^
- Discounts across several businesses including technology, entertainment and insurance
- Income protection insurance covering up to 75% of your salary where eligible*
* Income protection insurance is available to eligible team members.
^ Conditions apply
- Resources to support your success
Supporting you to successfully deliver
- Monthly conversation with your manager so you can track progress
- The best tools to perform your role both in the office and working remotely
- Paid security clearance for team members working in secure environments (including TSPV subject to meeting conditions)
- Modern office and collaboration spaces
- Networking events where you can meet and socialise with your colleagues
- Regular pulse surveys to give you a voice in shaping Esri Australia’s culture
- Regular forums with management to discuss the big issues
Our flexible working arrangements are built on a commitment that:
- Is trust centred – trusting our people to work effectively from wherever they are located each day, with a focus on the results they deliver.
- Promotes continuous innovation – open to working in ways that stimulate new ideas, share expertise and constantly push us to do better for our stakeholders and ourselves.
- Values active belonging – inspiring a shared identity through valued human and digital connections with our colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
Values and guiding principles
Our values influence our professional ethics and practices, the way we work and interact with each other, the way we serve our clients, and how we engage our many and varied stakeholders. When you are part of the team, these core values will frame your expectations of others and provide guidance around what will be expected of you.