Collector for ArcGISAccurate data collection made easyGet started
Collect and update data in the field
Put mapping in the hands of your field workforce to improve the accuracy and currency of your spatial data and make more timely and informed decisions.
How it works
From damage reports and service requests, to inventory and inspection of asset data, collect and edit accurate data in the field.
Collect and update information in the field and log your current location.
Use Collector for ArcGIS online or offline – regardless of network availability.
Works on iOS, Android and Windows.
Supports external receivers for improved spatial accuracy.
- Access a library of built-in and pre-configured web maps
- Collect and update information in the field online or offline and sync changes when connected
- Enjoy standard map location and navigation capabilities
- Track and receive timely location and status updates
- Customise your functionality toolbar
- Easily capture and share photos and videos
- Integrate seamlessly with Navigator for ArcGIS, Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS, Survey123 for ArcGIS and Workforce for ArcGIS
How it’s being used
Get started with Collector for ArcGIS
Already have an account? Download the app now
Want to try ArcGIS? Sign up for a free 21-day trial