ArcGIS 3D Analyst Key Features
ArcGIS 3D Analyst provides an extensive set of features to create, visualise, edit, analyse, and share 3D GIS data. It enables you to:
- Create 3D scenarios using your existing data;
- Visualise your 2D GIS data inside a 3D view to enhance understanding of spatial relationships between objects within an environment;
- Manage geospatial data in 3D by editing features and adding 3D components to 2D data using new, robust geoprocessing tools;
- Analyse geospatial data in three dimensions to address problems that simply can't be solved in 2D; and
- Share 3D views, animations, and analysis to drive decision making.