Pinpointing Queensland's flood risk areas
The Queensland government undertook the largest Australian mapping project in a generation, in an effort to mitigate the future impacts of flooding.
Read the case study to find out how GIS:
- Prepares flood maps from existing datasets
- Provides a cost-effective mapping solution
- Creates digital and print-ready maps
- Enables simultaneous user updates
- Delivers higher accuracy flood risk data
To find out more about GIS in land management, call 1800 870 750 or view more resources.