Redefining possibilities for the architecture, engineering, and construction sectors
Discover the new technology solution being used by global leaders to transform how the built environment is visualised. GeoBIM has emerged as a best practice approach for bringing together the entire digital engineering process in one centralised location, accessible from anywhere.
The seamless integration of GIS, BIM and CAD capabilities enables all project data including infrastructure plans, renders and imagery to be visualised alongside topographical, geological structural and environmental data.
Download the eBook to explore how GeoBIM has been used in large-scale projects around the world with benefits including:
- Immediate access to accurate, detailed, and timely project information
- Optimised design with 3D visualisations to gauge impact on existing landscapes
- Smarter decision-making informed by location-based data
- Accelerated project approvals
- Reduction in unnecessary costs caused by delays and lack of communication
- More resilient infrastructure
To find out more about GIS in the architecture, engineering and construction sectors, download the eBook now or contact one of our specialists.