8 - 10 Apr 2019 | 10:00am - 5:00pm | Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
Location: Driving a digital future
The Locate Conference explores how geospatial science enables the digital age and underpins the rapid changes we are experiencing today — from advanced data capture techniques, positioning, data analytics, artificial intelligence to strategy and policy.
This year, Esri Australia specialists will be taking the stage at Locate19 to put the spotlight on the core aspects of Cloud adoption, the challenges presented by government agencies in UX adoption and the application of machine learning and deep learning across various industries.
Our cloud and UX experts will also be available throughout the conference for one-on-one meetings. If you’d like to speak with them, please book a time.
- Understand the journey towards Cloud adoption
- Explore the art and science of UX for GIS
- See examples of geospatial solutions done well
- Experience the innovative 3D technology behind Virtual Brisbane and how it supports the city’s growth
- Dive into Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) for real estate, agriculture, and natural resources management
- Speak with a cloud or UX expert about your current requirements