About the Young Scholars Award
The Esri Young Scholars Award gives Singapore’s university students the chance to book their place at the world’s biggest spatial technology conference – the Esri User Conference (Esri UC) in San Diego.
The nationwide competition celebrates excellence in geospatial study and is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students studying geospatial science disciplines at Malaysian universities.
The winning student will have the opportunity to:
- Attend the world’s biggest spatial event with an all-access pass.
- Meet with Esri founder and president Jack Dangermond.
- Showcase their talents on the international stage to more than 16,000 spatial professionals.
- Network with other Young Scholars Award-winners from around the globe.
- Hear from many of the world’s leading geo-enabled enterprises.