ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst for Server
Turn your advanced geostatistical analytics into Web services, giving your users the tools they need to generate statistically valid surfaces, and use these surfaces in GIS modelling and visualisation with other ArcGIS extensions such as Spatial Analyst and 3D Analyst.
With ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst for Server, you can deliver web-based tools for:
- Spatial data exploration;
- Creating random training or testing data subsets to identify data anomalies; and
- More precise predictions.
Why use ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst for Server?
The Geostatistical extension enhances the value of advanced tools and models created with the ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst for Desktop by putting them to work in repeatable enterprise applications, improving productivity and increasing spatial data analysis capacity for your organisation.
You can deliver web services to:
- Share data explorations or prediction models authored by your organisation within a web-based application;
- Manage access to powerful decision tools and methodologies by moving spatial data processing from dispersed desktops to a centralised GIS server; and
- Deliver GIS functionality without installing additional software.
Authoring and Serving ArcGIS Mobile Projects (V10.1)
Esri Australia Authoring and Serving ArcGIS Mobile Projects intermediate training course. Learn how to create mobile GIS projects using ready-to-deploy ArcGIS Mobile functionality.
Creating Effective Web Applications Using ArcGIS Server(V10.0)
Esri Australia Creating Effective Web Applications Using ArcGIS Server, intermediate training course. Learn the basic design principles for creating Web mapping applications.