ArcGIS Tracking Analyst
ArcGIS Tracking Analyst extends the time-aware capabilities of the ArcGIS system with advanced functions to let you view, analyse, and understand spatial patterns and trends in the context of time.
By providing tools for time-dependent symbolisation and time-based analysis, ArcGIS Tracking Analyst automates and enables the tracking and discovery of time-based patterns and trends.
With ArcGIS Tracking Analyst, you can:
- Create geofences to detect when people, assets, or vehicles go outside an allowable area or enter a restricted area;
- Be notified of important events and report on patterns related to time and space, based on rules you define;
- Monitor your mobile resources and visualise patterns in their movement; and
- Identify trends over time and make better decisions with advanced time-based symbols and analysis tools.
When combined with ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor for Server, ArcGIS Tracking Analyst can be used to create a real-time GIS tracking system to support:
- Fleet management and vehicle tracking;
- Sensor network monitoring;
- Emergency response; and,
- Resource management.
ArcGIS Tracking Analyst is also available for ArcGIS Engine.