ArcGIS Schematics for Server
Turn your advanced network diagrams into web services, providing users with the ability to generate, visualise, and manipulate diagrams.
With this extension, you can deliver web-based tools to:
- Generate new diagrams from published data stored in a geodatabase; and
- Update existing diagrams with simple editing tools.
Why use ArcGIS Schematics for Server?
The Schematics extension enhances the value of the advanced tools and models created with ArcGIS Schematics for Desktop by putting them to work in repeatable enterprise applications, improving productivity and increasing data analysis capacity for your organisation.
With ArcGIS Schematics for Server, you can deliver web services to:
- Perform simple editing on diagrams published in a Web service;
- Manage access to powerful decision tools and methodologies by moving spatial data processing from dispersed desktops to a centralised GIS server; and
- Deliver GIS functionality without installing additional software.
Creating Effective Web Applications Using ArcGIS Server(V10.0)
Esri Australia Creating Effective Web Applications Using ArcGIS Server, intermediate training course. Learn the basic design principles for creating Web mapping applications.
Authoring and Serving ArcGIS Mobile Projects (V10.1)
Esri Australia Authoring and Serving ArcGIS Mobile Projects intermediate training course. Learn how to create mobile GIS projects using ready-to-deploy ArcGIS Mobile functionality.