Dekho – Esri Australia’s market-leading and locally developed geographic web application server – provides an easily accessible and comprehensive overview of an organisation's operations.
By layering data across a mapping interface, Dekho translates complex scenarios into relevant, clear, visual presentations, enabling employees at all levels to make informed decisions confidently and in a timely manner.
- Dekho is a market leading geographic web application server.
- Originally developed in 2007 by Esri Australia, Dekho continues to enable organisations to deliver an enterprise GIS capability or web application – extending the reach of GIS to both traditional and non-traditional users of the technology.
- Leveraging the ArcGIS platform, Dekho integrates with an organisation’s corporate system to combine vast amounts of data into a user-friendly, easy to navigate, web-based interface.
- A who’s who of Australasia’s leading geo-enabled organisations leverage Dekho, including Western Power, LinkWater, Centennial Park Cemetery and Singapore Power – to name just a few.
- Through Dekho’s intuitive user interface, organisations can create a dynamic visual display of real-time happenings across their business.
- Dekho integrates seamlessly with other corporate systems, optimising core GIS solutions.
- Users can tailor tools, interfaces and roles (including security) to meet the needs of an organisation – simplifying and making the system completely relevant to users when they login.
- Dekho’s web deployment capability makes for easier, centrally administered management.
At version 4.1, Dekho has been reengineered to make the software simpler to use and administer – while at the same time increasing its functionality and performance.