ArcGIS Schematics enables the automation of schematic representations of ArcGIS geodatabases.
With ArcGIS Schematics, you can better manage and visualise virtually any linear physical and logical network including social and economic networks. Any kind of network, including electric power, traffic lights, delivery rounds, and computers, can be represented.
With automated schematics, you can quickly check network connectivity, understand network architecture, and shorten the decision cycle by presenting synthetic and focused views of the network.
Use ArcGIS Schematics to:
- Automatically generate diagrams from complex networks;
- Perform quality control of network data;
- Optimise network design and analysis;
- Conduct forecasting and planning (modelling, simulation, and comparative analysis); and
- Dynamically interact with GIS through a schematic view.
ArcGIS Schematics is also available as an extension for ArcGIS for Server and ArcGIS Engine.