Use ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst to:
- Explore - Use objective, data-driven methods to quantify and detect spatial data patterns;
- Model - Create precise predictions with multivariate statistical methods. Where data is incomplete or subject to error, ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst provides a probabilistic framework for quantifying uncertainties;
- Evaluate - Assess the quality of your models;
- Simulate - Create multiple realisations, or versions, of a surface to perform risk analyses; and
- Refine - Improve decision making by enhancing and sharing your surfaces.