ArcGIS Data Reviewer
The Data Reviewer extension lets you centrally manage the error QC lifecycle process - finding, correcting, and verifying errors - thereby eliminating any paper trail associated with traditional QC processes.
ArcGIS Data Reviewer provides a variety of automated checks that can immediately improve your data integrity such as spatial, attribute, topology, connectivity, database validation, and z-value, that users from any industry can easily configure and run on their data.
With ArcGIS Data Reviewer, you can:
- Automate and simplify your QC process using out-of-the-box, user-configurable checks;
- Access preconfigured batch jobs specific to your industry via the Esri Resource Centre;
- Track who reviewed and corrected your data and when by automatically capturing user information and a date/time stamp;
- Streamline the error correction workflow across the organisation by storing error properties in a centralised location;
- Implement a consistent, organisation-wide data review process by sharing batch jobs between teams or with contractors;
- Create your own data review process by building additional checks specific to your organisation;
- Free up resources by scheduling data checks to run at specified dates and times-often when staff are away; and
- Ensure that changes to versions are correct before reconciling and posting to the parent or master version.
To find out more, contact us today on 1800 447 111.