Share your story with Australia’s GIS community
In November 2019 we’re bringing the largest and most respected event to the Australian geospatial stage – Ozri 2019, the Australian Esri User Conference.
The program will feature leading international and local experts sharing examples of GIS in action, informative technical sessions and more.
Now is your opportunity to share your GIS story with up to 1,500 delegates across three cities – Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
Ozri 2019 focus topics will include:
- BIM-GIS integration including facilities management, project compliance and quality
- Digital transformation of data and analysing our world in 3D, AR, VR
- The intersection of GIS and Machine Learning (ML)
- Showcasing next-gen ArcGIS apps and maps to adopt an agile approach to implementing ArcGIS
- Harnessing the power of Location Intelligence to answer your questions and provide in-depth insights on data
- Ingestion of real-time data, analysis and decision making
- Building location intelligence into your apps (development in GIS)
The deadline for submissions is 31 May 2019.