We want to hear your story
In November 2018 we’re bringing the world to the largest event on Australia’s spatial calendar – Ozri 2018, the Australian Esri User Conference.
Leading Australian and international industry experts will showcase innovative, real-world GIS applications in a three-city roadshow.
If you have a story to share with more than 1,000 delegates, we want to hear from you.
Ozri 2018 topics include:
- Harnessing the power of Big Data and IoT to provide real-world insight
- Using ArcGIS to deliver operational efficiencies in your organisation
- Real-time data decision-making
- Analysing our world in 3D
- WebGIS as a platform to visualise, analyse and share your data
- Pushing the boundaries for applying geography in business
- Modern day cartography and next-gen map-making
The deadline for submissions is 20 April, 2018.
Presenters will receive a free, all-access pass to attend the largest event on Australia’s spatial calendar.