Mining and petroleum
New tools for increasing efficiency in your mining and petroleum operations
In the face of falling commodity prices, reduced demand and greater market volatility, increasing efficiency in your mining and petroleum operations has never been more critical.
Embracing innovations like location-based analytics technology – commonly known as Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology – is essential to reduce operating costs and drive future profitability.
By mapping and analysing your mining data, GIS helps streamline your workflows – with the software’s advanced analytical capabilities detecting patterns and trends in your information to assist with:
- Optimise asset and facilities management
- Streamline workforce planning
- Better mitigate risk
- Strengthen emergency management preparedness and procedures
- Achieve greater sustainability
- Streamline internal processes
- Cut operational costs