Accurately identify and quickly respond to national security threats
Managers of the world’s leading national security agencies are increasingly turning to location-based analytics to effectively identify and respond to national security threats, and create safer communities.
The approach uses Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology to map and analyse national security data, enabling you to:
- Easily detect patterns and trends in your Big Data
- Undertake risk assessments and true-to-life scenario modelling
- Record and analyse data in real-time
- Distribute up-to-the-minute information to any device
- Facilitate information sharing and inter-agency collaboration
Location-based analytics and GIS technology provides a common operating picture and the shared situational awareness required to effectively coordinate responses and maximise mission success.