GIS Professional Services
- Esri Australia provides educational services, support, and professional consulting services ranging from needs assessments to system design and implementation services.
- We have worked with thousands of organisations to implement GIS solutions that increase productivity and efficiencies and reveal opportunities.
- Our Professional Services consultants guide clients through the entire GIS project life cycle, starting with development of the initial concept and road map, through to ongoing maintenance and support.
- We have unmatched experience in developing, implementing and supporting solutions which leverage location to deliver solid and consistent return on investment.
- Esri Australia’s Professional Services consultants draw on best practice and an industry leading project management framework called KnowledgeWhere®.
We have earned our reputation for being results-orientated, and further, have acquired the credibility that comes from countless successes – read about them in these GIS case studies.
Our consultants focus on educating organisations operating outside the spatial industry, on the value of GIS as a transformational business tool.
GIS training and education is an integral part of a successful GIS implementation and enables clients to maximise the return on their software investment.
Esri Australia’s support team is a dedicated group of analysts who are experienced users of Esri software.