ArcGIS for Smartphones & Tablets
The ArcGIS app for Smartphones and Tablets extends the reach of your GIS from the office to the field. Navigate maps, collect and report data, and perform GIS analysis using the free downloadable application from Google Play, the Apple App Store, Amazon Appstore, and Windows Marketplace. The app also includes a developer-focused Runtime SDK that you can leverage to build your own custom mobile applications.
The ArcGIS app for Smartphones and Tablets is a part of the ArcGIS system and is a great way to:
- Discover and share content by browsing map galleries from ArcGIS Online or leverage services from your existing enterprise GIS
- Collect, edit, and update features and attributes
- Use tools to search, identify, measure, and query
- Develop a custom application or brand your own application specific to your business needs
- Access a wider audience with mobile GIS
Authoring and Serving ArcGIS Mobile Projects (V10.1)
Esri Australia Authoring and Serving ArcGIS Mobile Projects intermediate training course. Learn how to create mobile GIS projects using ready-to-deploy ArcGIS Mobile functionality.