ArcGIS Spatial Analyst for Server
This extension gives your GIS server advanced raster data analysis and surface generation capabilities via Web services.
With ArcGIS Spatial Analyst for Server, you can:
- Deploy powerful raster analysis tools for desktop, mobile, and Web applications without requiring the end user to install additional GIS software; and
- Provide sophisticated surface modelling capabilities to more people, including analysts, professional staff, and decision makers, regardless of their GIS knowledge or skills.
Why use ArcGIS Spatial Analyst for Server?
The Spatial extension enhances the value of advanced tools and models created with the ArcGIS Spatial Analyst for Desktop by putting those resources to work in repeatable enterprise applications, improving productivity and increasing data analysis capacity for your organisation.
With ArcGIS Spatial Analyst for Server, you can deliver web services for:
- Finding optimum locations and areas based on designated spatial criteria (suitability modelling);
- Calculating distances and directions to closest resources;
- Studying the flow of water across an area, creating stream networks, and delineating watersheds (hydrologic modelling);
- Creating maps showing the concentration of features across the landscape (density analysis); and
- Utilising many other surface modelling techniques, such as calculating slope, aspect, and hillshade.
Authoring and Serving ArcGIS Mobile Projects (V10.1)
Esri Australia Authoring and Serving ArcGIS Mobile Projects intermediate training course. Learn how to create mobile GIS projects using ready-to-deploy ArcGIS Mobile functionality.
Creating Effective Web Applications Using ArcGIS Server(V10.0)
Esri Australia Creating Effective Web Applications Using ArcGIS Server, intermediate training course. Learn the basic design principles for creating Web mapping applications.