ArcGIS 3D Analyst for Server
The ArcGIS 3D Analyst for Server extension gives your GIS server advanced 3D data analysis and surface generation capabilities via web services.
With this extension, you can:
- Deploy powerful 3D analysis tools for desktop, mobile, and web applications without requiring the end user to install additional GIS software; and
- Provide sophisticated surface modelling capabilities to more people, including analysts, professional staff and decision makers, regardless of their GIS knowledge or skills.
Why use ArcGIS 3D Analyst for Server?
The 3D extension enhances the value of advanced tools and models created with the ArcGIS 3D Analyst for Desktop by putting them to work in repeatable enterprise applications, improving productivity and increasing data analysis capacity for your organisation.
You can deliver 3D Web services to:
- Analyse terrain data to determine what can be seen from one or more observation points;
- Model subsurface features like wells, mines, groundwater, and underground storage facilities;
- Model atmospheric events and material dispersion;
- Visualise optimum facility placement or resource location; and
- Utilise many other surface modelling techniques, such as calculating slope, aspect, and hill shade.
Creating Effective Web Applications Using ArcGIS Server(V10.0)
Esri Australia Creating Effective Web Applications Using ArcGIS Server, intermediate training course. Learn the basic design principles for creating Web mapping applications.
Authoring and Serving ArcGIS Mobile Projects (V10.1)
Esri Australia Authoring and Serving ArcGIS Mobile Projects intermediate training course. Learn how to create mobile GIS projects using ready-to-deploy ArcGIS Mobile functionality.