ArcGIS for Mobile
ArcGIS for Smartphones and Tablets helps to extend the reach of your enterprise GIS to a wider audience.
- Leverage ArcGIS using Windows Phone and Apple iOS devices
- Navigate maps, collect and report data, and perform GIS analysis
- Access and share your enterprise GIS via ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS for Server
- Includes a developer SDK to build custom mapping applications that meet your specific business needs
ArcGIS for Windows Mobile helps you provide an accurate, reliable, common operating picture for staff
- Task-driven mobile GIS application for Windows Mobile and Windows tablet devices
- Central management, configuration, and deployment of apps and projects
- Synchronises GIS information from server and desktop clients
- Includes a .NET SDK for building custom GIS applications
ArcPad helps you increase data accuracy and improve field productivity.
- Map-centric and Windows-based field mapping and data collection application for GIS professionals
- Advanced GIS capabilities which support ad-hoc data collection
- GPS integration to facilitate post-processing
- Supports related tables
Queensland’s emergency response personnel leveraged mobile GIS in recent natural disaster events to convery information from out in the field back to the central Operations Coordination Centre.