ArcGIS Workflow Manager
ArcGIS Workflow Manager lets organisations develop and enforce standard, repeatable GIS workflows across the enterprise, ensuring that the right work is completed correctly by the right person or team at the right time.
With ArcGIS Workflow Manager, you can greatly improve the efficiency of your GIS operations and the productivity of your teams, including contractors. By organising and automating the relationships between the activities in a GIS project - including non-GIS activities that are required - ArcGIS Workflow Manager helps you reduce errors and optimise staff time.
With ArcGIS Workflow Manager, you can:
- Improve user productivity by automating common activities such as geoprocessing and version management and reducing repetition of production procedures;
- Ensure standardisation and consistency across operations by creating workflows using simple visual tools;
- Centralise, automate, and simplify workflow management using out-of-the-box, user-configurable tools;
- Use reports to easily track workflow status;
- Integrate your GIS and other business applications by incorporating non-GIS activities into your GIS workflows; and
- Manage a dispersed workforce, including contractors, and assign activities by geography.
ArcGIS Workflow Manager is also available as an extension for ArcGIS for Server.
For more information about ArcGIS Workflow Manager, contact us today on 1800 447 111.