ArcGIS Spatial Analyst
ArcGIS Spatial Analyst provides a range of spatial modelling and analysis tools to:
- Create, query, map, and analyse cell-based raster data;
- Perform integrated raster/vector analysis;
- Derive new information from existing data; and
- Query information across multiple data layers.
- Fully integrate cell-based raster data with traditional vector data sources.
Examples of the types of data analysis that you can perform with ArcGIS Spatial Analyst include:
- Find suitable locations;
- Calculate the accumulated cost of travelling from one point to another;
- Perform land-use analysis;
- Predict fire risk;
- Analyse transportation corridors;
- Determine pollution levels;
- Perform crop yield analysis;
- Determine erosion potential;
- Perform demographic analysis
- Conduct risk assessments;
- Model and visualise crime patterns;
ArcGIS Spatial Analyst is also available as an extension for ArcGIS for Server and ArcGIS Engine.