ArcGIS for Server: Sharing GIS Content on the Web (10.1)
This course teaches how to deliver geographic information so that it can be effectively used by colleagues, decision-makers, and non-GIS audiences.
Duration – 2 days
Accrue 8 CPD points. Learn more about the SSSI CPD Program.
City / Dates
- 6-7 August 2013
- 10-11 September 2013
- 25-26 February 2014
- 4-5 June 2013
- 15-16 October 2013
- 21-22 January 2014
- 18-19 February 2014
- 20-21 August 2013
- 9-10 July 2013
- 12-13 November 2013
- 18-19 March 2014
- 24-25 September 2013
- 18-19 June 2013
- 10-11 December 2013
What is the course about?
This course teaches how to deliver geographic information so that it can be effectively used by colleagues, decision-makers, and non-GIS audiences. You will learn how to share your professional maps, data, and workflows by creating and publishing high-performing GIS services that can be accessed from desktop computers, web browsers, and mobile devices.
Am I ready for this course?
GIS analysts, specialists, and other experienced ArcGIS users who want to share GIS resources in web maps and web-mapping applications.
Developers who want to incorporate GIS services and web maps into custom applications.
What skills will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Author and publish map services to share your authoritative GIS data.
- Create and publish image services to provide fast access to imagery.
- Design and build a map cache to maximize map service performance.
- Publish a geoprocessing service to share your GIS models and analysis results.
- Publish a feature service to enable data editing in a web application.
- Share GIS resources as stand-alone services and in web maps and web-mapping applications.
Are there any prerequisites?
Completion of ArcGIS II: Essential Workflows or equivalent knowledge is required.
What can I expect?